There are no announcement at this time.
Community Solutions Management opened in 2005. Our Georgia management team provides homeowner / property owner association management with the ability to match our clientís budget to the needs of the community. We use all of the latest hardware and software to provide the highest level of service to our clients. Our Georgia community management teams believes a well-run community promotes harmony to its members.
How do we achieve success? We achieve this through understanding, professionalism and dedication.
- Complete set up of new & existing members on Quickbooks
- Full follow up on closings, mailing "welcome" package to new members
- Annual invoices mailed for each property within the community
- Monthly statements mailed for uncollected dues
- On-site collection department
- Bank accounts in association name; checks signed only by association officers
- Regular deposits of receivables into association operating account each month
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports to board
- Provide assistance with obtaining general specifications and soliciting proposals for needed services
- Prompt response to reporting violations, general correspondence & customer complaints
- Day to day monitoring of maintenance requests
- Payment of vendor invoices
- Bill vendors who violate property rules and regulations
- Monthly reconciliation of community bank accounts
- Prepare budget for both short and long term obligations
- Assist with compliance of community's governing documents
- Prepare/distribute meeting agenda and board packets in a timely manner prior to meetings
- Attend and conduct annual association meetings according to rules of order
- Distribute minutes of regular board and membership meetings
- Set up committee contacts and train volunteers and new board members prior to transition
- Easy access to our website for monthly updates & support